That is what so many fathers facing divorce and asset distribution are saying. They want to know why they have to give up so much of the fruits of their labors. Impending divorce often triggers feelings of uncertainty about your financial future. You need representation to defend your financial rights in a Florida divorce court.
Here are some of the things that area courts will consider –
1. What did you contribute financially during the marriage?
2. Your current economic situation.
3. How long were you married?
4. Career sacrifices that you made in favor of the marriage.
5. A business that you need to maintain without your former spouse.
There are many murky areas of financial distribution during a Florida divorce. That is why the aggressive representation of Nat Kidder and Bill Bennett is necessary at a time like this. Contact the office located at 275 96th Ave North in St. Petersburg for a free consultation with people who have had decades of experience in Florida divorce courts. That number is (727) 821-8000.